4





3 comments:

Sue said...

I think the tractor was at Don Watson's. I would still love to have one just like it!

Christmas morning obviously - great couch. They were definitely ahead of their time with design.
I totally remember that life size doll of Chris'.

Another picture on the hearth. I was sooooo much bigger than everyone - how did I have any self esteem at all!

Some trip - we always suckered into the tourist traps. This one was Paul Bunyun's Old Blue (tall tale)

Unknown said...

I actually remember being on that tractor.

I also remember the big Bull but am not sure if it is because I remember being there or if I have just seen this picture before.

The Christmas pictures are messing with my mind because they are reversed. Sue was noticing how much Jaren looks like me at that age.

GA Howes said...

So, Is that basketball hoop the same one that is still hanging on the back patio?

Wow, Mom what a doll....don't remember hearing about that one.

Sandy

Post a Comment